Welcome to Saints Philip and James School!
721 E. Lincoln Highway
Exton, PA 19341
Pastor: Rev. Joseph C. Dieckhaus
Principal: Sister Helen Thomas, IHM
Director of Religious Education: Sister Eunice Marie, IHM
Director of Advancement: Sister Emily Vincent, IHM
SS. Philip and James School Mission Statement
The mission of Saints Philip and James Parish Elementary School is to ensure that all students receive a faith-filled Catholic education in an environment which manifests the love of God and mutual respect for all. As a Catholic school community, we strive to empower the students to develop fully their intellectual and social skills as they deepen their moral and spiritual awareness of being children of God. Strong collaboration among the administration, faculty, parents, and students is a hallmark of this school.
We believe that:
- Each person is created in God’s image and therefore, deserves dignity and respect.
- A Catholic education develops the whole person spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- All children have a right to safety, love, and learning.
- All children have a right to a personal relationship with Jesus through prayer and sacraments.
- Life-long learning is essential for success in a changing society.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the entire school community.
- Excellence is achievable and always worth the investment.
- Our Catholic environment encourages high moral, ethical, and intellectual standards.
- Together, we are called to bring about the glory of God by responding to the Jesus present in each person.
- Faculty and students endeavor to use their talents and faith to be Christ for each other, for the community, and the world.